10/4 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason. Someone who had a blend date of 7/30 just got his truck this week.
My truck has been at one of the most expensive parking lots in Michigan since 10/4.
My dealer knows nothing, FP won’t share anything. Maybe there’s nothing to tell or maybe they were told to keep quiet.
At this point I don’t know if it’s a micro chip issue or if it’s a fender flare issue.
The wait continues.
When I drove by the lot I didn’t see fender flares on any of the trucks so I think that’s our issue. My truck was completed 10/17, got spray-in bed liner 10/18, and then parked in the lot 10/20.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today was the first time in a long time I’ve seen dates change on my order. Went from 11/6 eta to 12/31 eta on the Mach e and the f150 tracker.
Hopefully that means we are moving in the right direction.
Anyone else?

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 10/1 blend date just went from 1/13 to 2/26. Unreal.
That is infuriating and unreasonable.

Time to discuss alternate options with the dealer? Not sure if they can get you an allocation for a 2022 in a reasonable amount of time or a favorable discount off msrp.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 3 months almost to the day the truck was built it has finally arrived at the dealer.

Not sure what sort of condition it is in or if fenders are attached since SA was off today.

Hopefully it is all there and I can take delivery in the next couple of days.

beeps27

Reaction score
Oswiff - Congrats, at least yours arrived. I have a 10/5 blend date and zero communication since then. Ford Performance has no idea. It shows as built for months yet it sits with no update. Ford couldn’t do a worse job of communicating if they tried. In fact, at this point I have to believe they are trying to mess with us. 100% clown show.