10/18 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This whole process has sucked a lot of the fun out of getting a new truck this time. I’m not worried about resale value because I plan on keeping my truck for several years, but when you buy a new vehicle, it is fun, for at least a little while, to be able to drive around in the newest model year vehicle.
I agree 100%. Yesterday I spent some time researching some other truck options and there's just nothing out there that is comparable in my opinion, so I am just going to wait it out.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%. Yesterday I spent some time researching some other truck options and there's just nothing out there that is comparable in my opinion, so I am just going to wait it out.
I arrived at the same conclusion. Ford has us by the b a l l s!!! But I'm oddly OK with it.........

Last edited:

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting it out too. You’re right. There really isn’t anything else that compares. I’ve had Tundras, my buddy has a new Silverado, and I definitely don’t want a Ram.

I want a new Raptor, but I don’t necessarily NEED a new a Raptor. There’s nothing wrong with my 2018, so I’ll just wait.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean tbh the new Silverado ZR2 looks pretty great inside and out. I already added myself to their release info. If this goes into the spring I’m making the switch