10/18 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone on here freaking out about delivery times, trackers, updates, chats, dealer this, dealer that…blah blah blah… none of it is going to change anything. It’s just a giant waste of time. I was guilty of it for about 3 days. Then I realized I have better things to do with my time and energy.
But it's so fun to speculate and try to figure out when our trucks will be here! Not... however, it does help fill the gaps in the day tough, as I sit in front of my computer.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But it's so fun to speculate and try to figure out when our trucks will be here! Not... however, it does help fill the gaps in the day tough, as I sit in front of my computer.
Same, i have my personal next to my work computer. If they just told me it was actually arriving 12/20 or 01/09 I would **** already lol. And I'm pretty sure my wife is tired of hearing about it, so y'all are the only ones I can b**** about it with

RaptorTrain

Reaction score
Honestly, not to sound negative or anything, but I don’t think the ford tracker means anything anymore whether it’s up or down. The tracker and dealership are both telling me 12/25-12/31. They also said that it takes 18 days to ship here AND It is still in production. There is no way with that time line for those days to match up. So the dates from both the tracker and the dealership are both irrelevant.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is completely irrelevant but I'm going to play the game anyways just because I have nothing better to do with my time LOL. Today my Estimated Delivery changed from 12/31 to 1/10, they say change is good but I'm not buying it LOL. They better get this recall sorted out or I will just do nothing because we are hamstrung by this process LOL. Soon we will all have our Raptors and we will be able to put this disaster behind us. Cheers!!

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck just made it to the dealer! I haven't spoken to my sales guy yet so I don't know if i'll be able to pick it up tomorrow or not. They're closed for the 24-26 so I may have to wait til Monday.
You're stoked man, a couple more days after all this time isn't sooo bad and at least you know your Raptor has landed!!

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After weeks of showing “in production” with an eta of 12/31, this morning, the tracker shows “in production” with an eta of 11/21, so apparently when my truck finally gets here, it’s also going to come with a time machine.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After weeks of showing “in production” with an eta of 12/31, this morning, the tracker shows “in production” with an eta of 11/21, so apparently when my truck finally gets here, it’s also going to come with a time machine.
Hahaha…mine did the same thing this morning. Has been showing 12/31 and now shows an eta of 11/20. Can’t make this crap up!

Spoke to my dealer yesterday and there had been an update though. Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing, but it finally moved out of Dearborn and to Ramp 51 at Flat Rock. Part of me wants to say any movement is good, but the other part says they are probably just moving it to long term storage.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking it may be a fat finger error and should be 1/21 because mine updated from 1/10 to 1/22 this morning. Who really knows though smh.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This whole process has sucked a lot of the fun out of getting a new truck this time. I’m not worried about resale value because I plan on keeping my truck for several years, but when you buy a new vehicle, it is fun, for at least a little while, to be able to drive around in the newest model year vehicle.

Last edited: