10/14/2021 Will Scheduling actually begin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once your dealer has the allocation for your order and they put it in you should get a VIN and can use this link with a 4 digit number, in my case the last 4 of my phone. At that point it will show "Order Confirmed". If your dealer doesn't have a VIN then it wasn't ordered or they don't have allocation yet.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status
You don't get a VIN until the vehicle is scheduled for production. You can only get scheduled if your dealer has an allocation. Once scheduled for production, you will receive a VIN and then you can use the tracking link to follow your build. or just watch it sit in production like many of us on here.

Last edited:

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, newbie here, and just submitted an order in early October which I was told by the dealer it dropped in the 2022 model year production. Two days later, I got an email from Ford confirming my order, telling me that my order is one of the early 2022 F-150 Raptor orders, and it is pending schedule for production. Like mentioned previously, before it can be scheduled, all necessary parts need to be secured and the order placed in the production schedule.

My dealer told me to not expect the vehicle until March / April 2022.
Is this correct?

I was in a webpage that 2022 F-150s have a 24-26 week production delay. That's 5.5 - 6 month delay. If thats the case, if production starts in November, then vehicles won't be available until May sometime.

Thoughts?

Also, what is the deal with orders getting canceled? Do I need to worry about my 2022 order being canceled?

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, newbie here, and just submitted an order in early October which I was told by the dealer it dropped in the 2022 model year production. Two days later, I got an email from Ford confirming my order, telling me that my order is one of the early 2022 F-150 Raptor orders, and it is pending schedule for production. Like mentioned previously, before it can be scheduled, all necessary parts need to be secured and the order placed in the production schedule.

Is this correct?

I was in a webpage that 2022 F-150s have a 24-26 week production delay. That's 5.5 - 6 month delay. If thats the case, if production starts in November, then vehicles won't be available until May sometime.

Thoughts?

Also, what is the deal with orders getting canceled? Do I need to worry about my 2022 order being canceled?
You could get your truck at the beginning on the year, or it could be middle of the year. No one knows, it depends on what commodities are available.

Orders were cancelled for a couple of reasons. 1 - dealers sold trucks that they didn't have allocations to sell. 2 - Ford didn't anticipate the plant closures and shift reductions caused by the commodity delays/shortages.

There is no one that will be able to give you a good estimate for when your truck will get produced/delivered.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Is this correct?

Thoughts?

Well did you receive a vin yet?