10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dock4

Reaction score
Mine finally arrived at the dealer yesterday and they sent me this pic. Hope to get it before the end of the week.

For those wondering - the order tracker went from Built/awaiting shipping to delivered at the dealer. Skipped the whole "shipped" part.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is starting to get old…my truck was supposed to be here this week . Just talked to FP… Now my delivery date was moved again! Now they tell me 4/14 to 4/20 ! This is the third delay!

Welcome to the club! Mine was originally supposed to be end of Oct 2021. Fast forward 20 ETAs in every month and here we are. Lesson learned was don't get your hope up/trust the ETA

Juhl

Reaction score
Well.... I hate to jinx it, but my truck is at the rail yard four hours away awaiting transport. Dealer will probably send a trailer up and grab it today and should have it tomorrow!! Barring a disaster I may see it tomorrow!! This time around has definitely been an experience!! Appreciate everyone in this group!!!!!!!

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well.... I hate to jinx it, but my truck is at the rail yard four hours away awaiting transport. Dealer will probably send a trailer up and grab it today and should have it tomorrow!! Barring a disaster I may see it tomorrow!! This time around has definitely been an experience!! Appreciate everyone in this group!!!!!!!
Soooo close man!!

agerman

Reaction score
I am still waiting as well. Does anyone know why the truck would show on a shipping hold(per FP) in wentzville Missouri?