10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so there are 4 left? Im here with you all till the bitter end!
So 4.5 if you include me waiting on my second Raptor lol…I mean, I was in this group, and I am currently Raptorless soooooooooo… At least I got to drive mine for 3 weeks before totaling it…it might be worse this time around though because I truly know what I’m missing…hang tight y’all, they’re worth it!!!

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So 4.5 if you include me waiting on my second Raptor lol…I mean, I was in this group, and I am currently Raptorless soooooooooo… At least I got to drive mine for 3 weeks before totaling it…it might be worse this time around though because I truly know what I’m missing…hang tight y’all, they’re worth it!!!

I thought your replacement truck was already on the way? Maybe its brain fog lol

Yost

Reaction score
Well gents just got an email from the dealer that she showed up today so I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. From order to pickup will be almost 9.5 months on the nose.

For those still waiting: the tracker changed to Shipped for a day or so before changing back to Built. It is still in that state despite it having been delivered.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well gents just got an email from the dealer that she showed up today so I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. From order to pickup will be almost 9.5 months on the nose.

For those still waiting: the tracker changed to Shipped for a day or so before changing back to Built. It is still in that state despite it having been delivered.
Sweet! Be sure to have any recalls addressed prior to leaving.

Tusk

Reaction score
2021 37pp

Ordered: Jul 19
In Production: Nov 15

Just chat with FP, and was told the status is 'In Production / Delay - Plant Hold', current ETA Apr 12 - 18. Not too sure what this 'plant hold' means, but he guess it's waiting for convoy.

The ETA has been pushing back every 2 weeks since last Dec, so I'm not holding my breath.
At least I have somebody who is sharing the same pain as I am. Misery loves company.

ExecutorSSD

Reaction score
Fordpass still won't let me activate (Please try again once you've taken delivery of your vehicle).
But Instead of 1 recall before, now it shows 3 pending recalls: Loose/Sagging uncerbody insulator, reprogram integrated trailer relay, powertrain control module software update.