10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dock4

Reaction score
Are these coming in with the insulation/driveshaft recall already completed? Mine was "built", then went back in to production for over a month and now "built" again and waiting to be shipped.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these coming in with the insulation/driveshaft recall already completed? Mine was "built", then went back in to production for over a month and now "built" again and waiting to be shipped.
Dealership inspected truck for recall and found no evidence that it needed to be addressed. Did not take long at all.

Mine also sat at Flat Rock for at least a month and a half. I'm guessing it was missing something and that was the staging area for completion before it went down to the New Boston, MI train yard for shipment.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the dealer will have to perform the recall when it arrives. Talk to your dealer to make sure that they have the parts on hand. I know some dealers told others on this board that the vehicle had to be in stock to get the parts, but that's not true.

My dealer had the parts waiting for my truck to arrive, then they forgot to do the recall before I got there to take delivery. It took about 45 minutes to do it (they stopped me as I was pulling off the lot and took the truck back for the recall).

ExecutorSSD

Reaction score
2021 37pp

Ordered: Jul 19
In Production: Nov 15

Just chat with FP, and was told the status is 'In Production / Delay - Plant Hold', current ETA Apr 12 - 18. Not too sure what this 'plant hold' means, but he guess it's waiting for convoy.

The ETA has been pushing back every 2 weeks since last Dec, so I'm not holding my breath.