10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juhl

Reaction score
Still waiting as well! Dealer still can't get any meaningful response from the Zone Rep. Ford Performance just says its in production after being built on 1/13, dealer still says mine shows as in storage. This all after they approved my request in the Ford Pass app and I could see the location at the shipping yard! Have not been able to see a location on the app since Jan 31st! I really am beginning to think I will actually see the full year mark. 6/15/21 ordered maybe 6/15/22 delivered! Only reason I am still waiting at this point is for the LFG color.
Funny thing is, some months ago, I actually was happy when my date was tentatively set for the 10/11 week! I now know this seems to be the cursed group! This is definitely the best group for emotional support though!! I Thank you all for that!!!

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got the 1st glimmer of hope in the longest time!!!! It's showing my 21MY order on the dealership vehicle locator for the first time in months, and shows "in transit" "at rail."

been waiting since last june!

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting as well! Dealer still can't get any meaningful response from the Zone Rep. Ford Performance just says its in production after being built on 1/13, dealer still says mine shows as in storage. This all after they approved my request in the Ford Pass app and I could see the location at the shipping yard! Have not been able to see a location on the app since Jan 31st! I really am beginning to think I will actually see the full year mark. 6/15/21 ordered maybe 6/15/22 delivered! Only reason I am still waiting at this point is for the LFG color.
Funny thing is, some months ago, I actually was happy when my date was tentatively set for the 10/11 week! I now know this seems to be the cursed group! This is definitely the best group for emotional support though!! I Thank you all for that!!!
I would call Ford corporate. There is a phone number or email in the thread (several pages ago) that may help shed some light on your truck. Sucks it still in limbo, but make some calls!

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the truck shipped! I should see it on Thursday. I can’t freaking wait! So excited. I haven’t seen it or have any idea what they did to it lol. It’s a surprise for my birthday.

I did however jump on the Cameras at work and sneak a peak. Looks like they re did all of the graphics too! Will share photos once I see it in person 5BE3BE5D-BE27-4A25-AB09-CBC36E7B53DA.png2405A710-28A4-4AD8-811E-E7A2F57F9D79.png

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well the truck shipped! I should see it on Thursday. I can’t freaking wait! So excited. I haven’t seen it or have any idea what they did to it lol. It’s a surprise for my birthday.

I did however jump on the Cameras at work and sneak a peak. Looks like they re did all of the graphics too! Will share photos once I see it in person View attachment 347365View attachment 347366
200.gif

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I did however jump on the Cameras at work and sneak a peak. Looks like they re did all of the graphics too! Will share photos once I see it in person View attachment 347365View attachment 347366

I love topo...topo everything.

Also, another week and another blown ETA. Was 3/22 after re-release...we'll see what the new placeholder is now.

Last edited: