10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how many trucks are left outstanding from 10/11 squad? Looks like 4??

If it makes you guys feel any better our gen 3 is still all torn apart. It is "in production" with a "ship date" of 3/15 - talked with my staff and there is a delay! SO its on hold as of now looks like i wont get it for my birthday! Same story all over again :p

Yost

Reaction score
how many trucks are left outstanding from 10/11 squad? Looks like 4??

If it makes you guys feel any better our gen 3 is still all torn apart. It is "in production" with a "ship date" of 3/15 - talked with my staff and there is a delay! SO its on hold as of now looks like i wont get it for my birthday! Same story all over again :p
Looks like you still can't escape the curse. I'm still "built" awaiting shipment. I remember at least one more guy from a few pages back.

blake69

Reaction score
I ordered on 10/11, original build date was Nov, then Jan, then Feb. Got my Vin and sticker from site right away, Blend was 02/02/2022, been" in production" since Jan 11, no change. In Mod. shop last I heard month ago, FP seems to know very little . I ordered ADD front bumper and lights and Chase rack in Jan, ADD said it will be delivered in about 12-16 wks, Will be here most likely before my truck-LOL The whole process has no rhyme or reason, hope something gives soon? ( 37 package loaded)

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 21MY that i ordered last june is still sitting in limbo somewhere. they don't even update the eta anymore. :/

all the while, i keep hearing others receiving their 22MY, and drives me insane. lol

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 21MY that i ordered last june is still sitting in limbo somewhere. they don't even update the eta anymore. :/

all the while, i keep hearing others receiving their 22MY, and drives me insane. lol
Unreal! I’m gonna stick it out here till all you guys get your trucks! No soldiers left behind!