10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya... I am sure you are already going to ask... they should be able to tell you what the hold up is and the procedure. Obviously many of us had this done in hours... not weeks. Good luck!
C9B22158-5D9E-4E1A-89F7-0954E5545541.jpeg

Yoooooooooooo! Actually picked up this morning. 1000% worth the wait! Broke her in good to (check out our instagram for the proper break in procedure)

I wanted to take pics next to the gen 2 but she’s stone dead. Forget to plug the truck in and it’s deader than a doornail

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 342361

Yoooooooooooo! Actually picked up this morning. 1000% worth the wait! Broke her in good to (check out our instagram for the proper break in procedure)

I wanted to take pics next to the gen 2 but she’s stone dead. Forget to plug the truck in and it’s deader than a doornail
Hell yes! Congratulations. Agree on the wait... soooo worth it.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weekly update that I'm still back in production...must've been waiting on chips or something this whole time. ETA for this month was 2/5 > 2/13 > 2/28. At this rate, I'll be caught up to Dilly in no time.

I'm actually happy for the delays now because a snow plow backed into my gen 2 while it was parked on the driveway and ****** up the bumper/hood/fender flare/quarter panel. Now I have time for the fix before trading it in

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weekly update that I'm still back in production...must've been waiting on chips or something this whole time. ETA for this month was 2/5 > 2/13 > 2/28. At this rate, I'll be caught up to Dilly in no time.

I'm actually happy for the delays now because a snow plow backed into my gen 2 while it was parked on the driveway and ****** up the bumper/hood/fender flare/quarter panel. Now I have time for the fix before trading it in
My hope for actually getting this thing is pretty much gone. I started asking saleman, fp, etc if the truck even exists and as per usual they can’t answer me. Also to the people that are claiming this thing is worth the wait… is it though? Because my view of this process, the truck, seeming qc issues has me seriously doubting you all

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My hope for actually getting this thing is pretty much gone. I started asking saleman, fp, etc if the truck even exists and as per usual they can’t answer me. Also to the people that are claiming this thing is worth the wait… is it though? Because my view of this process, the truck, seeming qc issues has me seriously doubting you all
I am sure this is frustrating... I have no QC issues at all and my recall work was done very quickly. The process... yep, SUCKS.
I will say this... I am glad I waited. It is a really great truck imo. YMMV... Good luck on getting yours... I really hope it comes in soon.

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
View attachment 342361

amazing break in procedures lol

i haven't brought her over 4k RPM yet. i'm of two mind with breaking in engines and can't decide which path i want to take...

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As you can see in my profile pic, I came from a Gen 2. I did love my Gen 2, but the Gen 3 has a much nicer interior and is so much smoother to drive.

My Gen 2 could shift hard. Leaving my house, I go up a big hill with a stop sign just over the crest. I felt the 5th to 3rd shift each time. It was noticeable. You would also feel shifts when accelerating.

I was close to cancelling in December, I was more than a little perturbed that the 2021 that I ordered would arrive or even ship until 2022.

I am glad I waited.