10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So dang pumped for our boy @KevoUsmc ! Love it man. It's been two weeks to the day since I took delivery and I still have the biggest, most childish grin on my face. There's just nothing like these trucks at all! Enjoy it friend!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea serious shout out and thanks to everyone on here. It wouldn't have been the same journey without you all lol. Glad to see most of us on here are finally rolling around in the new whips, but I am still sending good vibes to a certain few who are still waiting or just out of state lol. Y'all have been amazing and looking forward to Raptor school!

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
At least you're shipped. You ordered over a month after me and I have an apparent eta in May

thanks for the perspective, what is happening to you is true and total BS. i am sorry you are going through it.

knowing mine is in a train yard 30 minutes from where i live and almost all of the other trucks at my dealership have been delivered is infuriating.

especially when other guys in Colorado have been treated infinitely better by their dealerships and gotten their trucks. i hate this

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the perspective, what is happening to you is true and total BS. i am sorry you are going through it.

knowing mine is in a train yard 30 minutes from where i live and almost all of the other trucks at my dealership have been delivered is infuriating.

especially when other guys in Colorado have been treated infinitely better by their dealerships and gotten their trucks. i hate this
Well if it makes you feel better James D ordered the day banks were open, I ordered not long after him, our dealership ordered mid July. My blend was 10/12, James D's was 10/15, the dealer order was 11/12... currently the dealer order is supposed to come this week or next. Ours? No where to be found.. to the point of my salesman doesnt know where the truck is