10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ETA moved from 2/6 to 2/10. In the past week, it's gone from 2/6 to 2/4, back to 2/6 and finally to 2/10. Dealer is hopefully claiming 2/8, but I haven't seen that on the tracker yet.

Understanding how James D and the other Michigan folks felt with the truck a short distance away and no progress to the dealer. If it arrives on the 10th, the trip from the rail yard to the dealer will have averaged 8 miles a day.

UGH! I can't even imagine.

If it makes you feel any better our truck was delivered 1/26. I still haven't received any paperwork and the recall isn't done either

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So it's Sunday......
LOL
Either he got it and has been so excited driving around he hasnt posted.....or something went terribly wrong yesterday lol
Yea so you ended up being right that I was too busy driving! Got her around 11am Saturday morning and did nothing but drive around to friends all day, then ended up just spending most of Sunday back in the truck lol. Everyone who said it's worth the wait was completely right. I didn't even care it took 8 months I am just so happy now. Truck is badass, faster than I expected. Interior is amazing.
The ONLY quirk I have to say at the moment is she actually glitched out during a remote start. Used FordPass to start the truck leaving lunch, my wife and I got in the truck and I pressed the start button to drive and at the same time my wife re-opened and closed the passenger door but this god-awful sound like something from the matrix full volume through the speakers starting going off and I immediately shut the truck off and back on and it went away. I thought that was weird

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL

Yea so you ended up being right that I was too busy driving! Got her around 11am Saturday morning and did nothing but drive around to friends all day, then ended up just spending most of Sunday back in the truck lol. Everyone who said it's worth the wait was completely right. I didn't even care it took 8 months I am just so happy now. Truck is badass, faster than I expected. Interior is amazing.
The ONLY quirk I have to say at the moment is she actually glitched out during a remote start. Used FordPass to start the truck leaving lunch, my wife and I got in the truck and I pressed the start button to drive and at the same time my wife re-opened and closed the passenger door but this god-awful sound like something from the matrix full volume through the speakers starting going off and I immediately shut the truck off and back on and it went away. I thought that was weird
Pictures or you have a Prius!! Lmaooo

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL

I’m thrilled you finally got it!