10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All sorts of jacked up. ask the dealer to freakin drive up there themselves and figure out what's going on
My salesman put in my order later than when i actually ordered, refuses to talk to the zone rep unless asked, has not communicated with me at all unless i reach out to him, and is of the mindset "it'll comes when it comes, times are tough".. so needless to say communicating with anyone is fruitless

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My salesman put in my order later than when i actually ordered, refuses to talk to the zone rep unless asked, has not communicated with me at all unless i reach out to him, and is of the mindset "it'll comes when it comes, times are tough".. so needless to say communicating with anyone is fruitless
That sucks! In this market salespeople are selling so fewer cars that you would think they have plenty of time to keep their current customers happy! Isn't that how you keep buyers coming back in years to come?

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news for a Friday, I finally get to pick up my truck tomorrow morning. Thank the lord lol only took 236 pages to do so
Brother, I couldn't be happier for you after the fiasco you've been through. Now, if only we could somehow get @DillyDally 's Raptor to show up...

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brother, I couldn't be happier for you after the fiasco you've been through. Now, if only we could somehow get @DillyDally 's Raptor to show up...
I know, I am at a loss for words with that situation. I know we don't use it often but maybe we can throw the veteran card around. Been waiting 9 months for a truck and about to deploy and still truckless

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, I am at a loss for words with that situation. I know we don't use it often but maybe we can throw the veteran card around. Been waiting 9 months for a truck and about to deploy and still truckless
Veterans should be front of the line period. I’m scouring MI inventory daily to try and find him one. We became bros from dealing with the same dealership. I had to cheat to win so I’m hoping to get him out as well.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I appreciate all of the kind words, I would never pull the veteran card and I apologize if it came off that way. The only reason I brought that up was because my sched isnt flexible anymore to wait for Ford to get their head out of their a$$. I told the salesman my long term schedule last June and he assured me there was no way it would take that long. (btw glad their stock is finally reflecting their performance)