10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally get it even without the deployment aspect!! I just told my wife I'm only 90% sure I'm going to sign the papers when mine finally comes. One of the reasons I haven't bailed already is that I would have to drive 2 hours to pick up my deposit check. The other reason is I have my heart set on LFG. I have no doubt it's going to be a great truck, but the process has really sucked the joy out of the process and paying over mrsp for last year's model just doesn't sit too well with me at this point. If they don't offer some additional incentives, I might just get my deposit back and move one. I can drive my 2019 Gen 2 another year or two and wait out the craziness and hope thy bring back LFG. I also have no doubt that if I walk, they can re-sell it within a few days and I can live with that. When I mentioned this to my wife she said "Well what about the bed cover and rug that have been sitting in the living room for 4 months". I promised her would find a new storage location if I walked from the deal LOL. If I do end up buying it Ford's going to get a Longggggg complaint letter from me. Will probably fall of deaf ears, but at least I can get it off my chest.
I will buy mine when it finally arrives build date was 11/1 . I also ordered LFG so I will keep my commitment to purchase truck . It has been a long time ordered in late June . I never tracked the truck just relied on Dealer to update me . I also kept my Gen 2 . I know a lot of people here blame Ford but I think we should blame our Politicians for shipping out our jobs and supply chains . Criminal !

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally get it even without the deployment aspect!! I just told my wife I'm only 90% sure I'm going to sign the papers when mine finally comes. One of the reasons I haven't bailed already is that I would have to drive 2 hours to pick up my deposit check. The other reason is I have my heart set on LFG. I have no doubt it's going to be a great truck, but the process has really sucked the joy out of the process and paying over mrsp for last year's model just doesn't sit too well with me at this point. If they don't offer some additional incentives, I might just get my deposit back and move one. I can drive my 2019 Gen 2 another year or two and wait out the craziness and hope thy bring back LFG. I also have no doubt that if I walk, they can re-sell it within a few days and I can live with that. When I mentioned this to my wife she said "Well what about the bed cover and rug that have been sitting in the living room for 4 months". I promised her would find a new storage location if I walked from the deal LOL. If I do end up buying it Ford's going to get a Longggggg complaint letter from me. Will probably fall of deaf ears, but at least I can get it off my chest.
Last years model is the same as this years model…except 21’s actually have a few features that have been deleted on 22’s because of chip shortages.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will buy mine when it finally arrives build date was 11/1 . I also ordered LFG so I will keep my commitment to purchase truck . It has been a long time ordered in late June . I never tracked the truck just relied on Dealer to update me . I also kept my Gen 2 . I know a lot of people here blame Ford but I think we should blame our Politicians for shipping out our jobs and supply chains . Criminal !
You can also lump in the CEOs and executives of all the companies who sent the jobs offshore in the name of PROFIT! Our economy would be larger if we didn't send those jobs offshore, by how much who knows.

Last edited:

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bro, my loaded 11/1 blend LFG was delivered last Wednesday…and it sat in the rail yard for like 12 days…such BS that you’re still being pushed!!