10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen others report that the PDI and recall was complete in about 4 hours. It's just a couple of rivets for the recall.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can help add to the page count. The service department is waiting on SSSC to release the order for the recall parts. Could take them anywhere between 24-72 hours, then they have to ship them. Also per the stop sale the technician doing the PDI must inspect the components indicated on the recall first. So they f***ed up on Friday when the truck arrived and didn't bother to even do the recall then.
They better find these parts fast
That’s what happened to me. Dude from the dealer called and said there’s a recall we have to do so we have to order the parts “let you know what’s next”

This was Wednesday heard crickets since. They haven’t sent me the paperwork either :dancingpoop:

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't even make this s*** up anymore guys. I just drove home Raptorless because when I got there they never bothered to even do the recall over the past 3 days they've had it. Now I have no idea how long it's going to take them. Best case it passes, worst case I am waiting for parts
Are frucking serious? Trash!!?

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm… maybe that’s why mine was finished so fast. Dealer called me at 3 saying it arrived and texted me at 7 saying it was done. Seems pretty fast, as I read the repair bulletin. It’s quite a lot to do as you have to drop the driveshaft and fuel tank.
Mine arrived at 0930 and I picked it up at 1600 same day. Passed PDI and SUPPOSEDLY had the recall done. I’m honestly skeptical but I have my truck…and it’s even better than I anticipated!!!

Last edited:

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call and talk to the service manager maybe. F the sales guy. This is crazy. A new delivery should be a quick turn around. Rivets that are available to everyone and a dealer can’t get them?? Stupid.
End rant.
Just feel bad that some dealers are clueless and you have to suffer.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call and talk to the service manager maybe. F the sales guy. This is crazy. A new delivery should be a quick turn around. Rivets that are available to everyone and a dealer can’t get them?? Stupid.
End rant.
Just feel bad that some dealers are clueless and you have to suffer.
If it were any other situation or a different vehicle there would be a lot more words for the dealership. I don't want to be calling service and going over the sales department because at the end of the day I am still getting a 21 Raptor at MSRP. They could be real **** heads and charge me 5k ADM "take it or leave it" as we've seen done on this forum before. I'll just be miserable and patient until I get keys in hand, then I can talk s***

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh I guess Ford is Fedex-ing the new window stickers so not sure how that plays into our situation. The dealer had no clue about the bluecruise removal, I had to text him the corporate emails. Waiting to see how they are going to take off that $800

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I guess Ford is Fedex-ing the new window stickers so not sure how that plays into our situation. The dealer had no clue about the bluecruise removal, I had to text him the corporate emails. Waiting to see how they are going to take off that $800
Your dealer (like mine) sounds absolutely clueless. I dont understand why we pay 80k to deal with people that have no idea what theyre talking about