10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I gotta say is much ain't gonna get very far on Wed and Thursday a big snow storm around 10 inches for Dearborn. I'd gladly go pick mine up. Yes I'm still waiting. All I've been thinking about is someone using an old broom to remove snow off the truck to get it loaded

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't even make this s*** up anymore guys. I just drove home Raptorless because when I got there they never bothered to even do the recall over the past 3 days they've had it. Now I have no idea how long it's going to take them. Best case it passes, worst case I am waiting for parts
sorry to hear that man. that sucks. it wont matter if it passes or not they will still have to put the rivets in. my dealer sourced the parts in a day. but that depends on how bad your dealer wants to take care of you. so sorry for you my brother.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't even make this s*** up anymore guys. I just drove home Raptorless because when I got there they never bothered to even do the recall over the past 3 days they've had it. Now I have no idea how long it's going to take them. Best case it passes, worst case I am waiting for parts
"That's gonna be another $2,500 off the sales price, thank you very much!"

In all seriousness, that's crap, man! It's a fairly quick fix and they should be willing to drop everything and jump on it for you.