10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0EFE2D29-0CBF-4F77-89CD-B07FED938F28.jpeg This is available at JC Lewis in Savannah Georgia. Murphy’s Law would have it that two days after I got my truck I get a text saying this is available. They’re asking 5K over. Just putting it out there in case anybody is interested.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When this thread began, how many were expecting 3.5 to 4 months for delivery?

I had originally hoped for a September delivery with my August 25 build date.
I mean I think we all were? For a while I was expecting to get it before October so I could take it on the beach at my OBX trip. What little we knew... Not to mention the ~400+ combined posts between 09/27 and this thread and the 10/18 thread

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome!
I see your are from Leeper? I am about 15 min from there currently... up at our cabin for the weekend.
Small *** world. When I saw you were from Pittsburgh and you said you were up at your cabin the thought crossed my mind you might be in the area. This whole time I thought I would be the first one driving around in the area with a 21 Raptor and you stole my thunder. You got your truck before me and now this.

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When this thread began, how many were expecting 3.5 to 4 months for delivery?

I had originally hoped for a September delivery with my August 25 build date.
You aren't kidding. I went on a trip to Colorado for Thanksgiving. I REALLY wanted it by then...took an extra 2 months!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, so assuming @KevoUsmc @DillyDally @EMY92 @Raptor18Actual get their trucks "soon," are we all gonna freaking hit Raptor Assault together and cement these dang virtual relationships we've had for the better part of the last year?!
I mean we kind of have to right? Better than signing up solo are having to drive with a bunch of latte drinking randos

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score