10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still Waiting too. Last update for me was 1/17 left by rail. Ford Performance does not have any updates.
Contact your salesman. They can get the rail car number and carrier, you can then use that to track the train's progress.

I am not doing that, but may if I do not hear anything by the end of next week.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is so much fun!! It makes me grin from ear to ear. However, yesterday in direct sunlight I noticed some significant scratches and also some bedliner residual on the paint. I’m heading to the dealership now to have them asses it. In no way does this mar my opinion of the truck, I really hope it can be buffed out and that I won’t have to be without it for an extended period of time.
Wow, that's really bad

Don't worry Ole Michigan truck here still waiting. Salesman left today on vacation until March. Still has an eta by 2/5. I think only 4 or 5 trucks out of the 30 plus I've been tracking are left to get delivered mine being one.
Me too brother, me too...

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck is so much fun!! It makes me grin from ear to ear. However, yesterday in direct sunlight I noticed some significant scratches and also some bedliner residual on the paint. I’m heading to the dealership now to have them asses it. In no way does this mar my opinion of the truck, I really hope it can be buffed out and that I won’t have to be without it for an extended period of time.
200.gif
it looks like your truck had an itch

Michael89

Reaction score
Still Waiting too. Last update for me was 1/17 left by rail. Ford Performance does not have any updates.
Mine is similar left by rail. FP hasn't had an update since last saturday saying its in Illinois, I have the railcar number but I haven't had any luck tracking it

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When this thread began, how many were expecting 3.5 to 4 months for delivery?

I had originally hoped for a September delivery with my August 25 build date.