10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll be stunned when it actually moves to shipped. Now that mine shows as shipped, I have stopped worrying about it. It will get to the dealer in about 2 weeks and the ordeal should be done.

I will start getting worried again if the truck sits in the rail yard for an extended time.
What do you consider an extended period of time? Mine has been unloaded from the train and sitting at the rail yard since 01/20. I hope it gets to the dealership soon!

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured I'd test the tracker just a second ago after reading the comments about the tracker updating for everybody. For the FIRST time ever, my tracker is completely accurate. Yesterday, my tracker went from "Shipped" back to "Built." *sigh* I ended up bringing her home last night (still drooling, btw) and checking the tracker now, it shows "Delivered 1/24/22." It only took them 8 months to get it right for the freaking first time!

Hoping like crazy the rest of my fellow OG's get theirs quick because it literally is everything we dreamed they would be, and much much more!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured I'd test the tracker just a second ago after reading the comments about the tracker updating for everybody. For the FIRST time ever, my tracker is completely accurate. Yesterday, my tracker went from "Shipped" back to "Built." *sigh* I ended up bringing her home last night (still drooling, btw) and checking the tracker now, it shows "Delivered 1/24/22." It only took them 8 months to get it right for the freaking first time!

Hoping like crazy the rest of my fellow OG's get theirs quick because it literally is everything we dreamed they would be, and much much more!
This.. is all I need to hear to keep from being completely miserable and depressed. Glad to hear you can now wake up in a smile

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure shipped is much better. Mine supposedly shipped on 1/3 and my eta has gone from 1/16 to 1/22 to 1/24 and now, 2/13. I’m losing hope.
Update….after the tracker changed my eta to 2/13 this morning, I called FP, and they tell me that my truck is in a CSX rail car at a rail yard 30 miles from my dealer. If it takes 19 days to make it the last 30 miles to the dealer, I’m gonna lose my mind.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update….after the tracker changed my eta to 2/13 this morning, I called FP, and they tell me that my truck is in a CSX rail car at a rail yard 30 miles from my dealer. If it takes 19 days to make it the last 30 miles to the dealer, I’m gonna lose my mind.
Wondering if the dealer can pick it up from the rail yard, if they allow it.... may be worth an ask.
Trucking is a crap shoot right now, but seems like its getting better.