10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an observation. I know my truck was started and driven when they loaded and unloaded it. Ford Pass still shows activation pending. Will see what’s up later today when I pick it up. They completed the pdi and recall yesterday.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an observation. I know my truck was started and driven when they loaded and unloaded it. Ford Pass still shows activation pending. Will see what’s up later today when I pick it up. They completed the pdi and recall yesterday.
That's exciting, are you taking the day off work?
Tracker finally updated this morning now ETA 02/05 still not shipped. Not sure why it only moved out 11 days

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't even get that, mine times out after 1 minute with an error code unable to process.
But here we are, another week down and my tracker is still officially stuck. Still says Built and still says ETA 01/21. It better stay stuck and hope for it's sake that my truck is on the way. I'm going to reach through this computer screen and choke it out if it updates with a new ETA for February..
Mine has been doing the same thing, timing out shortly after I initiate the activation with an error code SMDH. Has also been a week or so with no window sticker either from the tracker.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exciting, are you taking the day off work?
Tracker finally updated this morning now ETA 02/05 still not shipped. Not sure why it only moved out 11 days
It is exciting, but not taking the day off. Plan on being there around 2:30, then have a meeting at 4. Will update with pics later on.
Mine did the same Kevo... went from 1/20 to 2/05. I am guessing it only moved out 11 days, as they are moving them pretty quickly. Hoping yours makes it soon!

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have great news guys. Absolutely zero movement.
You'll be stunned when it actually moves to shipped. Now that mine shows as shipped, I have stopped worrying about it. It will get to the dealer in about 2 weeks and the ordeal should be done.

I will start getting worried again if the truck sits in the rail yard for an extended time.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'll be stunned when it actually moves to shipped. Now that mine shows as shipped, I have stopped worrying about it. It will get to the dealer in about 2 weeks and the ordeal should be done.

I will start getting worried again if the truck sits in the rail yard for an extended time.
At least your is now shipped! I'd say 95% of the hard part is done and you can now relaxing knowing it'll be here soon.

Updated ETA from 1/21 to 2/5 this morning
Yea same here. Maybe we'll get update this week to shipped *fingers crossed*

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least your is now shipped! I'd say 95% of the hard part is done and you can now relaxing knowing it'll be here soon.

Yea same here. Maybe we'll get update this week to shipped *fingers crossed*
I’m not sure shipped is much better. Mine supposedly shipped on 1/3 and my eta has gone from 1/16 to 1/22 to 1/24 and now, 2/13. I’m losing hope.