10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Shipped​

Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

If you guys go on the page for shipping and want to refresh the page press Hold CTRL then press F5 and it will refresh the page and clean all the cache my was showing built and as soon as i refreshed it showed shipped

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these shipments are great! I’m so freaking happy for you guys.

This is truly the best build week thread. We gotta keep it going after the trucks get delivered!

Anyone else have their vin memorized or is it just me :hidesbehindsofa:
LOL, I'll do you one better...my sales guy even has my VIN memorized!

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the chat with FP. They said my truck is moving but still in production, so im thinking a lot of trucks are going to be finished this week? cough cough James D and I. He also said that the Raptors with high priority codes are the ones getting delivered which explains the 22s getting pushed out. Idk how true that is or not, but if so that proves my theory that you either have a great dealership or you pay (with adm) for a high priority.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the chat with FP. They said my truck is moving but still in production, so im thinking a lot of trucks are going to be finished this week? cough cough James D and I. He also said that the Raptors with high priority codes are the ones getting delivered which explains the 22s getting pushed out. Idk how true that is or not, but if so that proves my theory that you either have a great dealership or you pay (with adm) for a high priority.
Right on point man. I firmly believe that's the case. Having been a 1 priority code, it meant absolutely nothing, obviously. I didn't pay ADM and had a "high priority" code, yet still don't have my truck. Point being, ADM rules and priority code means absolutely nothing.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my mf truck has been sitting in the rail yard about 20 minutes away for 10 days!! And I’m paying 5k ADM…other trucks in the area with the same shipping timeline have been sold already…smh…

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of movement on both here and FB with people taking delivery. Seems like a couple people a day are taking delivery. Hoping we can be one of those people soon