10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry for him. Ordered it day 1 at MSRP in CA. He is a good guy and is every bit as pissed as I am. Honest dealers are actually suffering right now pretty big time.
I feel zero sympathy for the dealers selling for 20k over msrp. The rest I can totally sympathize with

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you at in MI if you don’t mind me asking? I’m in Commerce Township

Where are you at in MI if you don’t mind me asking? I’m in Commerce Township
Grand Rapids area

I just called Ford customer service and bothered them. Wanted to confirm on vehicle visibility to the pizza tracker. Mine is awaiting shipment and ETA end date 2/5/22 so same as the pizza tracker.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the risk of being added to the "Hit List"...my truck arrived at the rail yard this morning. Dealer said they would go pick it up ASAP and get it back to the dealership for the recall. That said, the check engine light came on in my Ram this morning, so I could end up being delayed even further depending on what the code reader throws back my direction. The excitement continues! You can't make this stuff up...

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At the risk of being added to the "Hit List"...my truck arrived at the rail yard this morning. Dealer said they would go pick it up ASAP and get it back to the dealership for the recall. That said, the check engine light came on in my Ram this morning, so I could end up being delayed even further depending on what the code reader throws back my direction. The excitement continues! You can't make this stuff up...
Seems like today has been all sorts of a s*** show. Hopefully it's nothing serious on the Ram!

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Friday to everyone that got lucky this week. Everyone that's on a train can go F themselves. Beers all around. Except for you train people. I'm buying a hauler this weekend and starting an LLC, i'll call Ford on Monday to let them know I can help with shipping (for us left in limbo)
I'm in if you need help haulin only a Raptor will be the chase truck not a Pontiac TA (yes were going west of Dearborn 1st) :D

1642800188129.png

Last edited:

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a Ram, as long as it's not on fire, you're good.