10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, as of 11:22 PM on 01/17 my truck has made it to TX. Sitting on a train in Pearland, TX, however the comment in the dealership's system now says "Delay- Conveyance Mechanical Failures (Burlington Northern Railroad)". Can't make this **** up!

That all being said it still has an ETA of 01/15 to 01/21...I won't hold my breath though!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, as of 11:22 PM on 01/17 my truck has made it to TX. Sitting on a train in Pearland, TX, however the comment in the dealership's system now says "Delay- Conveyance Mechanical Failures (Burlington Northern Railroad)". Can't make this **** up!

That all being said it still has an ETA of 01/15 to 01/21...I won't hold my breath though!
Of course you made it to TX. They sure like giving you blue balls! I'm sitting here in the middle of a snow storm and can't even go out and play.

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from my salesman about a half hour ago, it was an exchange with the dealership’s rep. According to him my truck was released Tuesday and being delivered. I actually contacted FP earlier this morning and they told me that my truck had not been released yet and I should expect my eta of 1/25 to push again because of that. Can’t make this **** up.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from my salesman about a half hour ago, it was an exchange with the dealership’s rep. According to him my truck was released Tuesday and being delivered. I actually contacted FP earlier this morning and they told me that my truck had not been released yet and I should expect my eta of 1/25 to push again because of that. Can’t make this **** up.
Brother, your poor head has got to be spinning right now!

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off congrats dealership bro. Secondly I'll be interested to see how long it takes to ship 20 miles

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford tracking still showing awaiting shipment but ETA went from 2/7 to 1/25 overnight

Update: Dealer says in-transit and believes it to be accurate considering present location. We will see. Of course Ford's tracking site does not say shipped but lists ETA