10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea call me suspicious as well, my date still hasn't moved from this Friday. Texted my dealer as I do once a month, they are showing the same thing and the Ford Rep has nothing to say. I did also ask them about parts for the recall and they at least have the parts in stock if I need them when it shows up. Still hoping for that magical call it shows up this week with no indication lol a man can dream

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea call me suspicious as well, my date still hasn't moved from this Friday. Texted my dealer as I do once a month, they are showing the same thing and the Ford Rep has nothing to say. I did also ask them about parts for the recall and they at least have the parts in stock if I need them when it shows up. Still hoping for that magical call it shows up this week with no indication lol a man can dream
MY MAN

Mwitte89

Reaction score
Just tried to track the railcar and CSX said it was in Indiana on Nov 2nd, so that went well!

To Track the Rail Car through CSX:
1-800-235-2352 - Ext 1
"Two Letter Code"
"Six Digit Car Number"
"Done"

To Track the Rail Car through UP:
1-800-877-5123
"One - English"
"Trace"
"Two Letter Code and Six Digit Car Number"

Michael89

Reaction score
Just tried to track the railcar and CSX said it was in Indiana on Nov 2nd, so that went well!

1-800-235-2352 - Ext 1
"Two Letter Code"
"Six Digit Car Number"
"Done"

1-800-877-5123
"One - English"
"Trace"
How do you know the rail car info?

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

1-800-235-2352 - Ext 1
"Two Letter Code"
"Six Digit Car Number"
"Done"

1-800-877-5123
"One - English"
"Trace"
Where does one obtain "Two Letter Code" and "Six Digit Car Number?" Asking for a friend...