10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speed77

Reaction score
Forgot to mention.

I stopped by the interior shop today. They are going to do a two week build out on the new interior. Then off to detail to get the matte clear bra on.

If truck shows up next week my buddies will go grab it and QC it and drop it off at upholstery. I’m in Chicago third week in February for a couple days so might actually be able to see it completed in person!
What are you doing to the interior? 37 PP right?

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine showed up as shipped in the tracker on sunday, but the pals app doesnt show any changes. fingers crossed it shows up before months end.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Neighbors F250 sat in a rail yard an hour away for over a month. I am betting trucking is the issue right now for most that have built trucks.
dead batteries in the cold from sitting a month probably don't help either LOL. That other thread they guy was noticing issues after 3 days of sitting. I wonder if they carry around a jumper with them in the lot.