10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that Ford estimates 14-18 days to reach my dealer. The truck does not show to have shipped yesterday, so it will have to arrive in less than 18 days to hit the 1/30 ETA.

We all know what will really happen, the 1/30 ETA will move to sometime in February or March in the next 7-10 days.
I was wrong. It didn't take 7-10 days for the date to move back to February. It happened at some point after 6 am CST today. Now, 2-7. Again, I doubt that is happening.

brad25

Reaction score
Ordered June 13th 5K markup. Was built 12.6 and now ETA is Feb 8th. Still has not shipped. Dealer said I can cancel and they could sell it tiomorrow with no problem. Just sucks that 22's are already being delivered.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know.....everything is BIG in Texas.....except the brains LOL. Let's see how thick the Texas skin really is being that this is a joke.....well kinda.
Oh, no problem, we enjoy the arena of zingers! I just wish you guys in the NE would come and collect some of the U-Haul trucks and take them back! Apparently, there are so many here now from people "escaping" wacky politics, weather, and taxes, they are piling up like sand dunes at the beach (wait, NJ, uh... like old tires at a tire store)! Unfortunately, no one wants to go the other direction in order to take them back! Good news is, I am already here. Bad news for you, is that you aren't here yet (or Florida, Tennessee, etc.). :cool:

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, no problem, we enjoy the arena of zingers! I just wish you guys in the NE would come and collect some of the U-Haul trucks and take them back! Apparently, there are so many here now from people "escaping" wacky politics, weather, and taxes, they are piling up like sand dunes at the beach (wait, NJ, uh... like old tires at a tire store)! Unfortunately, no one wants to go the other direction in order to take them back! Good news is, I am already here. Bad news for you, is that you aren't here yet (or Florida, Tennessee, etc.). :cool:
If floridas weather and scenery wasn’t so bad I’d be back there in a heartbeat…. I’ll keep that residency though

capTK

Reaction score
I didn’t think it was going to happen but picked up my 6/10 order today. Hope this doesn’t **** off the guys still waiting but I’m happy I kept waiting.

Attachments

• D2CE8439-EB6C-433D-89B8-C101E61D8072.jpeg
    D2CE8439-EB6C-433D-89B8-C101E61D8072.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 53

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for the 4 of us then

View attachment 336880
Make it 5!

My dealer is 50 miles west of the city. I live on the near west side in Hinsdale. Lots of large volume stores here by me and they were all 30+ ADM for a Performance Package. My salesman couldn't do anything about the ADM so he sent me to his wife's store in a small town called Oswego. They were happy to do it at MSRP with their only allocation.

Now having said that I do not know that any of these high volume stores got their PP raptors yet. Interesting theory.

What is frustrating for me is the tracker hasn't worked for me since before xmas. Haven't been able to load it in weeks and that is so frustrating. Ours was ordered 6/14, built on 10/12 and been on hold ever since.

Anyways switching gears we are leaving this morning for the snoball event in our Gen 2. I can't wait!