10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drnimrod

Reaction score
@drnimrod wondering what your source was for this, and if you are still confident in this? Mine is still showing "built, waiting to ship" with no other updates after 12/8/2021, and an estimated delivery date of 12/31/2021 still. FP thought it might not be updating due to being shipped by truck vs rail. Ford rep said it was still at factory due to super secret reason and hasn't shipped yet. UGH...
I spoke with FP and they basically said if what they're seeing is matching up with what the dealer was seeing in terms of ETA (which it was), but the tracker wasn't getting updated, then it was most (he said "99% positive") likely a convoy and the timing would be accurate. I looked up the window sticker for at least 10 Raptors getting delivered to Houston area dealerships (all showing delivered as of last week) and all had the same shipping info. I just connected dots, but I could be wrong. It just seems logical they would get delivered with the same convoy.

Here's my theory. Dealers took delivery of "dealer ordered" Raptors before the year end, to get those trucks "off the lot", or sold, so they wouldn't get taxed for that inventory in the new fiscal year.

A lot of folks like us who ordered their Raptors early are basically getting backburnered. These trucks have already been booked into the current fiscal year (realizing profit in next FY, financing/accounting trickery). Dealers/Ford have no financial incentive to hurry the Raptors already sold. In some cases, dealers could take delivery of both custom and dealer ordered, for various reasons.

I was at my dealer two days ago, buying one of their already delivered Raptors (similar specs as my custom order, with more upgrades). I saw the three they had publicly available, and at least 3 custom order Raptors (if I had looked around hard enough I'm almost positive I would have seen mine). My order is still showing only "In production", yet I have verified it is built and there are no holds on it.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order is a dealer stock order that I placed a deposit on June 16.

There is no rhyme or reason why some get delivered while others wait. It's not like there is a great list of options. Most of us have trucks that are missing only a few options at most.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order is a dealer stock order that I placed a deposit on June 16.

There is no rhyme or reason why some get delivered while others wait. It's not like there is a great list of options. Most of us have trucks that are missing only a few options at most.
Same boat!!!

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with FP and they basically said if what they're seeing is matching up with what the dealer was seeing in terms of ETA (which it was), but the tracker wasn't getting updated, then it was most (he said "99% positive") likely a convoy and the timing would be accurate. I looked up the window sticker for at least 10 Raptors getting delivered to Houston area dealerships (all showing delivered as of last week) and all had the same shipping info. I just connected dots, but I could be wrong. It just seems logical they would get delivered with the same convoy.

Here's my theory. Dealers took delivery of "dealer ordered" Raptors before the year end, to get those trucks "off the lot", or sold, so they wouldn't get taxed for that inventory in the new fiscal year.

A lot of folks like us who ordered their Raptors early are basically getting backburnered. These trucks have already been booked into the current fiscal year (realizing profit in next FY, financing/accounting trickery). Dealers/Ford have no financial incentive to hurry the Raptors already sold. In some cases, dealers could take delivery of both custom and dealer ordered, for various reasons.

I was at my dealer two days ago, buying one of their already delivered Raptors (similar specs as my custom order, with more upgrades). I saw the three they had publicly available, and at least 3 custom order Raptors (if I had looked around hard enough I'm almost positive I would have seen mine). My order is still showing only "In production", yet I have verified it is built and there are no holds on it.
Were they showing as "shipped" in the tracker? I am hopeful that is why after 3 weeks mine is still "waiting to ship", but if they were showing as shipped, it takes that option off the table. All of these still showed they would be going by Rail, even though they went by truck?

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well 12/31 came and no raptor. Had to buy something before fiscal close so picked this RS7 up for the wife. I’m going to be super butthurt if the gen 3 shows up on Monday now :pView attachment 335103
Nice.... but AWD? Sorta looks like a smoothed out Raptor... if I almost close my eyes, squint, and turn my head sideways... :) .

Sweet!

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice.... but AWD? Sorta looks like a smoothed out Raptor... if I almost close my eyes, squint, and turn my head sideways... :) .

Sweet!
It is AWD. it will Neill do GREAT off road! Might not be so good over the whoops though?

Full clarity I’m not being that guy and bailing because I’m mad at ford. Still taking delivery of the new truck whenever it comes in full of grasshoppers from sitting in the weeds for four months!

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine did that today also.... but I had heard it expires after a period of time.
@drnimrod @KevoUsmc @georgecolumbie Well, my activation request was denied again today. Hopefully, that means someone was in it, moving it to somewhere close to being able to pick it up, or send it on its way... Has anyone actually seen what it does to the screen? Is it not possible to drive it without responding, or can it be ignored? This is the message saying it "was denied by the primary user and you do not have access", versus the other message that was "Sorry, there was an error and we were unable to complete your request". Happened to a couple of us on Dec 21st, just happened to me again today, while the tracker went MIA. Last update on the tracker was on 12/8 showing built, and estimated delivery of 12/31. Hopefully next time it works for me, it will at least have updated the estimated delivery date.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After my last missed estimated delivery, it took 2 weeks after that date to update. I'm hoping that it doesn't take that long when the ETA of next Sunday is missed.