10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drnimrod

Reaction score
My very first window sticker, from a week prior to the blend date, shows that. My sticker updated again today and shows the same. The tracker still shows built, but not shipped.
yo
Yes it did, it was pretty accurate the entire time. I read all the horror stories, but tried to not worry about when it got here. I checked usually once or twice a week, so not like I did a very good job blocking it out lol. It did say 1/3/21 for delivery, but monday it updated to 12/23 and obviously got in a day early. Never showed an update in palsapp but it did show up there with a NULL
Congrats man! I'm also in Cypress. Who's your dealership? My tracker updated to 1/3 a few days ago but hasn't changed since... I ordered my truck from Joe Myers

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I honestly think this whole thing depends on the dealer/sales guy. Mine is a g*d d*mn lazy bum ***, so asking them to get literally any extra information is like pulling teeth.
Hahaha you aren't alone. I almost don't even know if mine even still works at a dealership it's been so quiet. The only thing he ever says back is like 3-4 words texts "waiting on micro chips" or "you will be updated with new info" or "watching it like a hawk" and "fingers crossed"... never once in the past 6 months has he sent me any kind of update those were all responses to me reaching out to him

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly think this whole thing depends on the dealer/sales guy. Mine is a g*d d*mn lazy bum ***, so asking them to get literally any extra information is like pulling teeth.
Fact. James D and I are in the same boat. “Top dealership in Michigan” has delivered a total of 1 raptor. The most extensive update we’ve gotten is “times are tough. We’ll let you know when it gets here”

drnimrod

Reaction score
Hahaha you aren't alone. I almost don't even know if mine even still works at a dealership it's been so quiet. The only thing he ever says back is like 3-4 words texts "waiting on micro chips" or "you will be updated with new info" or "watching it like a hawk" and "fingers crossed"... never once in the past 6 months has he sent me any kind of update those were all responses to me reaching out to him
bro lol. when i text my sales guy to ask for a status update, which isn't much, he sends me sideways "screenshots" of computer screens. like htf am i supposed to crook my neck and see what you're trying to show me dude???

this is when he was showing me one of my updates. he sent it with no context or explanation. it took me zooming in and panning around the pic to see the "ch hold" that his mouse pointer was hiding. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0 (1).jpg
    imagejpeg_0 (1).jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 58

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fact. James D and I are in the same boat. “Top dealership in Michigan” has delivered a total of 1 raptor. The most extensive update we’ve gotten is “times are tough. We’ll let you know when it gets here”
Yeah, your not alone I've bought Raptors thru 2 different dealers over the years same BS. nobody really cares, it will get here when it gets here! Maybe it's just a Michigan thing....:33: I think they deal with a lot of impatient people these days. The dealer had a 37 come in over a week ago that was built after mine. Kinda irritating they told me they didn't get an allocation for a 37. It was ordered for a broker that paid $$$$ Congrats to everyone who is getting their trucks before the end of the year. Merry Christmas!