10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you also get this message?
I think so, but I was driving (of course I pulled over to look at my phone... ahem) and I cleared it, then I tried to re-enable, but it said it looked like I was driving.... assumed at the time it was using the cell phone to know that... but maybe it was the vehicle itself?

However, no change to the tracker since then. Was around 3:30pm today (central).

Reaction score
I think so, but I was driving (of course I pulled over to look at my phone... ahem) and I cleared it, then I tried to re-enable, but it said it looked like I was driving.... assumed at the time it was using the cell phone to know that... but maybe it was the vehicle itself?

However, no change to the tracker since then. Was around 3:30pm today (central).
Tracker still showing awaiting shipment to Houston since 12/8 with an ETA 12/25-12/31

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your window sticker shows this information at the bottom it is likely to get delivered to dealer this week. Currently every Raptor in the Houston area has this same information and they're all showing in dealer inventories now (some indicating "in transit")...

Edit: ETAs just updated to 1-3 :confused:

View attachment 333950
My very first window sticker, from a week prior to the blend date, shows that. My sticker updated again today and shows the same. The tracker still shows built, but not shipped.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
tracking the rail car. fyi it was at the rail yard last night to be unloaded at 10:30 pm. hopefully it will be at dealer sometime in the next day or so
Lucky! I asked my dealer yesterday if he's showing the same ETA as me on the tracker 12/26 and he said he was. Someone just posted they took delivery of a 37 in TX on Saturday and the day they picked it up the tracker was still saying ETA January lol. Fingers crossed we both have our trucks soon!