10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drnimrod

Reaction score
Man I wish this is true. I have the same info on my sticker but yet the tracker still shows me as in production.
Unless the dealer is showing your Raptor on a chip hold, these are getting transported via convoy, hence the tracker not getting updated and still showing "In production".

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless the dealer is showing your Raptor on a chip hold, these are getting transported via convoy, hence the tracker not getting updated and still showing "In production".
not so sure now with this f$cking recall

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bro. I felt the same way. Even gave my assistant my Mac. She gave it to my IT guy and he couldn’t get it to work :rolleyes:
There is a limit to the number of times you can check on the tracker. Once you check the status of your truck for the 5,342,345th time, the tracker stops working.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Bummer! But hey at least it isn’t just me! I was beginning to think I was an idiot!
No I'm an idiot too :) Ford Performance confirmed today that my truck is with the transport firm and no data on location so could be en route and not logged or could still be in Michigan awaiting a convoy. We shall see, getting closer now. Fingers crossed

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your window sticker shows this information at the bottom it is likely to get delivered to dealer this week. Currently every Raptor in the Houston area has this same information and they're all showing in dealer inventories now (some indicating "in transit")...

Edit: ETAs just updated to 1-3 :confused:

View attachment 333950
So... I assume the "Item #" is unique, but the other fields match mine. Could explain why mine has been "built" for 2 weeks, "awaiting shipping". Or... it could all be wishful thinking and it is back in the plant waiting on the fenders... Care to explain where this info came from? I have been corresponding with the supervisor in FP, he is not optimistic.