10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard some say they received their truck before it showed as shipped on the tracker. The dealer can get better info.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am so desperate I tracked a Ford Escape SE on my dealer's website. Also tracked a Bronco and an F150.
The Bronco took 4 weeks to deliver
The Escape was built last week and shipped, and shows up on their website ETA was like 12/28
The F150 was build and delivered within 2 weeks
Conclusion: I wish my dealer would just call me for once :rolleyes:

TimmyP

Reaction score
Another update!!! I quoted earlier that I had a 10/19 blend, I had a 10/16 blend. Original production 10/19 then the hold, shipped 12/3. Dealer called yesterday, it's at the rail yard and will be to the dealership tomorrow! They are finally moving. Mine is a 801a, 37, power pkg but no roof

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another update!!! I quoted earlier that I had a 10/19 blend, I had a 10/16 blend. Original production 10/19 then the hold, shipped 12/3. Dealer called yesterday, it's at the rail yard and will be to the dealership tomorrow! They are finally moving. Mine is a 801a, 37, power pkg but no roof
I have to admit I’m jealous. Mine is a similar build but with the roof and a blend date the day after yours, and mine has had no movement in weeks.

TimmyP

Reaction score
I have to admit I’m jealous. Mine is a similar build but with the roof and a blend date the day after yours, and mine has had no movement in weeks.
Sorry man, this wait time has been crazy, hope yours moves soon. My dealer only had 3 allocations, mine is the third, and mine is the first to the dealer. Not sure why

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the chat with FP. No movement and hasnt been any since the original "in production" date in Oct. See you all next year. Most likely going to kick it over to the 2/22 chat with the 22 orders because that's prob where i'll be by the time its said and done