10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UCF-150

Reaction score
OMG!

Somethings finally changed:

It nows shows to be built, the ETA moved back from 1/3 to 1/9, but it's finally freaking built. I had lost hope of that ever happening.

Not as lucky as you on this front but on my Dealer's website it now shows my truck under new inventory and under the picture says "This Vehicle Is In Transit". However on the Ford Tracker it still shows "In Production". I check my dealer's website daily and this is the first day it's shown.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not as lucky as you on this front but on my Dealer's website it now shows my truck under new inventory and under the picture says "This Vehicle Is In Transit". However on the Ford Tracker it still shows "In Production". I check my dealer's website daily and this is the first day it's shown.
DUDE

same. progress!

ETA: with a price 10k more than i agreed to pay for it.

Cotaco

Reaction score
OMG!

Somethings finally changed:
View attachment 333478

It nows shows to be built, the ETA moved back from 1/3 to 1/9, but it's finally freaking built. I had lost hope of that ever happening.
Congrats! Do you have the Auto Start/stop delete option? one thing i noticed is recently on all the raptors that got out to CO, they ALL have that option. And i dont :(

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the auto-stop/start was deleted. Mine was a dealer stock order, all of those had it removed. Best part is that I get $50 for something I didn't want anyway.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Mach-E website keeps spitting out new window stickers... I now have them from 12-15, 12-14, 12-10, 12-09, 12-08, 12-07, 12-06, 10-15 (from dealer), etc..., and yes, I started to save them. Originally they updated every Friday after the original ETA date (11-08), now it seems I get a newly dated one almost every day... and the actual Ford legit tracker is sending out 12-10. Very weird. Anyone know what "triggers" a new window sticker to be generated? I was hoping each time the truck/train stopped on its way to the dealer.... ?? :33:

And, no, it isn't showing shipped yet, just BUILT.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Mach-E website keeps spitting out new window stickers... I now have them from 12-15, 12-14, 12-10, 12-09, 12-08, 12-07, 12-06, 10-15 (from dealer), etc..., and yes, I started to save them. Originally they updated every Friday after the original ETA date (11-08), now it seems I get a newly dated one almost every day... and the actual Ford legit tracker is sending out 12-10. Very weird. Anyone know what "triggers" a new window sticker to be generated? I was hoping each time the truck/train stopped on its way to the dealer.... ?? :33:

And, no, it isn't showing shipped yet, just BUILT.
it's useless data, doesn't mean anything. It's simply paperwork processing data like how there's time stamps on quite literally everything