10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine still shows in production. I know it went down the assembly line last Monday morning, but no update since.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got back from the OBX, checked up on the build and still "in production" and window sticker still has blend date 10/15 so looks like I am on track for the bed-liner. Hoping to get an ETA or update sometime this week once that's done
ditto. i noticed at the bottom of my window sticker 10/14/21 populated late last week. i hadnt noticed that before so perhaps thats when the truck was actually completed and ready for bedliner? does yours have a date like that below the red border surrounding the window sticker content?

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blend date was 10/14 but the Ford tracker had an in production date of 10/17 next to the circle this morning, first time I’ve seen that there. The estimated delivery was new as of this morning too. I did order spray-in bed liner from the factory so maybe that’s what is being done now.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got back from the OBX, checked up on the build and still "in production" and window sticker still has blend date 10/15 so looks like I am on track for the bed-liner. Hoping to get an ETA or update sometime this week once that's done
i talked to dealer last friday . mine was showing on his end produced but not built i am assuming that it is waiting on bedliner also.

Fergs

Reaction score
ditto. i noticed at the bottom of my window sticker 10/14/21 populated late last week. i hadnt noticed that before so perhaps thats when the truck was actually completed and ready for bedliner? does yours have a date like that below the red border surrounding the window sticker content?
The date at the bottom middle of the window sticker that reads MM/DD/YY is when the window sticker was last adjusted by Ford. So if they were to update something on your window sticker today for example, you would then see your generated window sticker showing 10/18/21 in that same location instead of 10/14/21

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The date at the bottom middle of the window sticker that reads MM/DD/YY is when the window sticker was last adjusted by Ford. So if they were to update something on your window sticker today for example, you would then see your generated window sticker showing 10/18/21 in that same location instead of 10/14/21
hm now that you mention it i didnt notice the ramp one box populated with CA03 before, maybe that was the change

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well mine went into production on 10/12 and estimated delivery of 11/2, but now I have no window sticker? What happened?