10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buying from Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, MI ? I would bet it will arrive before 11/2. They had a black one w/ decals sitting out by the road when I drove by on Monday.
Mine finally updated in production yesterday which it was supposed to be on 10/11 seems like there running behind schedule. My ETA is 10/30.
Yes!! Best Ford dealer in Michigan

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what’s the cliff notes guys? We all Gucci on timelines?

According to FP on their chat thingy the “completion date” is 10/16. Noob question does that include outsourcing like bed liner and such? Or is that rolling off the floor and ready for outsource.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what’s the cliff notes guys? We all Gucci on timelines?

According to FP on their chat thingy the “completion date” is 10/16. Noob question does that include outsourcing like bed liner and such? Or is that rolling off the floor and ready for outsource.
Released from plant after final inspection for outsourcing unfortunately.

PerfectoR

Reaction score
Mine was TBD since it went into production a week ago. Now that is went down the assembly line, it gave a date.

I'm guessing that PerfectoR's has a quality hold on it for some reason.
Who the heck knows....could be a chip...could be the damn hard cover I ordered with it....but its almost been a month since 9/23 at this point and still says in production. Like I said maybe before 2022 but not expecting it....