10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Did you get a bedliner? What was your blend date?
Blend date was 10/11. I do have a bed liner.

I checked my dealer's website, checked the window stickers of trucks on the lot that were built in Dearborn, looks like it is taking about 2 weeks from blend date to lot. I'll be past that, but hopefully I will see my truck in the next 2 weeks.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a blend date of 10/15 and just showed in production date of 10/19 (tracker has shown in production since 10/7). I did order the bedliner and hope it shows as built with est. delivery date soon
rapt.jpg

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I stopped by my dealer yesterday to work out my trade in and have a talk. Turns out they had like 1 other allocation but apparently someone had ordered a truck from them after me, and they are getting theirs delivered next week. It was a 37 and built 09/22. Just proof that none of this scheduling makes sense. But I did get an extra 4k on my trade in :)

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped by my dealer yesterday to work out my trade in and have a talk. Turns out they had like 1 other allocation but apparently someone had ordered a truck from them after me, and they are getting theirs delivered next week. It was a 37 and built 09/22. Just proof that none of this scheduling makes sense. But I did get an extra 4k on my trade in :)
Fingers crossed you’ll get surprised with yours in the same delivery!