10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just texted my dealer and he said they are scheduled for it to arrive the week of 10/25.. I really want to believe him but I just don't think there's any way that's possible. Unless it finished the spray in and they already have a transpo truck ready to go, I'm only 500 miles from the plant

Fergs

Reaction score
Ford tracker site gave me an estimated delivery date… I have been pushed to 11/27 for delivery. Praying for an anomaly known as “early delivery”

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubled down and talked with FP this morning, and now I am fully convinced my dealership has no clue in what they are doing. Extremely frustrating talking to those guys. But as I expected I am still in production and they are allocating the parts to go down the assembly line now, just need to keep refreshing over the next week or so. But FP also agreed we're probably looking Mid-November. They even laughed and said they have no idea why my dealership said that

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 37” lead foot with all options but bed cover just updated to delivery date of 11/21 to dealer outside of Tampa. Build date was 10/14 but according to FP went into production 10/6

Last edited:

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 37” lead foot with all options but bed cover just updated to delivery date of 11/21 to dealer outside of Tampa. Build date was 10/14 but according to FP went into production 10/6
You are two days ahead of me... production 10/8, Blend 10/16....hoping I see an estimated delivery by the end of the week.