10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracker still says in production since 10/01. Sticker updates weekly with the date it was updated, no other changes, stuck on Ramp R. ETA has said 2/4 for 3 weeks. Dealer is clueless, FP says it hasn't moved or updated since mid January.
We have all been there. I’m going to pm you with an email to Ford exec I found. They called me a week after I emailed and things magically started to happen

UCF-150

Reaction score
We have all been there. I’m going to pm you with an email to Ford exec I found. They called me a week after I emailed and things magically started to happen
I'll take the same PM... In production still as well.

My window sticker looks updated with new letters but the blend date appears to be gone.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I just got another call from ford exec this morning and the truck is getting to the dealer this morning?? Well 1. That was way faster than I thought 2. I have never seen an email work so fast in my life and 3. Remember that time Conor McGregor won the fight and said “I’d like to take the time to apologize… to absolutely nobody”, that’s how I feel. Maybe I should be a ford salesman

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I just got another call from ford exec this morning and the truck is getting to the dealer this morning?? Well 1. That was way faster than I thought 2. I have never seen an email work so fast in my life and 3. Remember that time Conor McGregor won the fight and said “I’d like to take the time to apologize… to absolutely nobody”, that’s how I feel. Maybe I should be a ford salesman
**** yeah, about time! You should be getting a check for that salesman's commission

I'd appreciate it if you could PM me that email as well, thanks brother

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yeah!

!200.gif

Yost

Reaction score
Sounds like you stirred the pot and they realized there were a few trucks that were forgotten. I hope all of us get pushed out as a result.