10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy your recall isn’t finished. Mine was done in about 4 hours, along with the PDI, the day of delivery. Odd it’s taking this long.
Yeah I am not sure what it is. The salesman said parts are on backorder from Ford to fix, but I was under the understanding that it was just some additional rivets? Who knows

Like @EMY92 said we are at our winter residence and the dealer is back at our other residence in Chicago. I think it is out of sight out of mind sort of scenario. Regardless I will be there in person in a few hours to scope it out! If I can't pick it up I hope they at least let me drive it

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am not sure what it is. The salesman said parts are on backorder from Ford to fix, but I was under the understanding that it was just some additional rivets? Who knows

Like @EMY92 said we are at our winter residence and the dealer is back at our other residence in Chicago. I think it is out of sight out of mind sort of scenario. Regardless I will be there in person in a few hours to scope it out! If I can't pick it up I hope they at least let me drive it
I hear ya... I am sure you are already going to ask... they should be able to tell you what the hold up is and the procedure. Obviously many of us had this done in hours... not weeks. Good luck!

Juhl

Reaction score
Well, I thought I lucked out when someone accepted my request on the Ford Pass app. I was able to see the location of my truck. It was sitting at next to the rail lines in Flat Rock. On Jan 31st, I could no longer see it and the location would not update. I was hopeful that meant it was in a rail car and shipped, but the tracker stopped updating so I checked with my dealer. Seems the status is now "In Storage". Does anyone have any clue what that means???? Don't even know why I am shocked! Ordered 6/15, dates bounced all over the place but was marked as built on 1/13/22. Then showed with dealer awaiting shipment at Flact Rock. Now in storage. Last ETA on tracker before it disappeared was sometime in April.
On a side note, my dealer has 2 orders for 22's that have been accepted. 1 37" and 1 35". Both are available. I don't know if 1 has shipped or not. They will have adm on them but it may be negotiable. DM for info if interested.