10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone here can answer:
2022 Raptor ordered 10/11/2021 for dealer retail.

Blend date shows 2/3/2022
Tracker says "In Production" but no date
Estimated Delivery: TBD
Dealers Vehicle Status Report: DL ETA week of 2/21/2022

Any help would be greatly appreciated; I bought this truck after seeing that it was coming into a semi local dealer instead of waiting 6+ or more on the other order which will get converted to something else.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone here can answer:
2022 Raptor ordered 10/11/2021 for dealer retail.

Blend date shows 2/3/2022
Tracker says "In Production" but no date
Estimated Delivery: TBD
Dealers Vehicle Status Report: DL ETA week of 2/21/2022

Any help would be greatly appreciated; I bought this truck after seeing that it was coming into a semi local dealer instead of waiting 6+ or more on the other order which will get converted to something else.
I would truck the dealer's tracking estimate over what we see on the Ford tracker.

Doesn't mean that either will be right, but they'll have slightly better info.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking mine up tomorrow :)
YES! So happy for you!

I am on the first flight to ORD in the morning for a couple days. I am going to try and see if I can swing by and pick the truck up. Still waiting on them to do the recall last time I checked. Which is crazy as the truck has been at the dealer for almost 4 weeks!

We will see, at least I get to see it!

Yost

Reaction score
For those of us still waiting: has anyone gotten any useful information from dealers or otherwise? Or has it been more of the same stuff from the last 8 months?

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES! So happy for you!

I am on the first flight to ORD in the morning for a couple days. I am going to try and see if I can swing by and pick the truck up. Still waiting on them to do the recall last time I checked. Which is crazy as the truck has been at the dealer for almost 4 weeks!

We will see, at least I get to see it!
I was in my truck starting to drive off the lot when I was stopped. They had forgotten to do the recall.

45 minutes later, the recall was done and I was out the door.

4 weeks, they're putting you at the back of the line since you're spending the winter somewhere sensible.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of us still waiting: has anyone gotten any useful information from dealers or otherwise? Or has it been more of the same stuff from the last 8 months?
Same crap. “Chip hold” even though 22s 800 and now 801 are getting pumped

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in my truck starting to drive off the lot when I was stopped. They had forgotten to do the recall.

45 minutes later, the recall was done and I was out the door.

4 weeks, they're putting you at the back of the line since you're spending the winter somewhere sensible.

I am using this as ammo if they give me any pushback!

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a truck ordered by a different dealership with the same batch number. It has more than just "R" under ramp, so I think the truck that is suppose to be arriving is going to be held. It still has the auto start stop on it.