10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@DillyDally, I’m not a member of “The Squad” but have been following yall’s interesting journey. I, too, share Kevo’s & James D sentiments. You’ve come to far in the game to back out now! We all knew this would be bad but no one could predict just how bad. Just trying to offer some encouragement as it is often stated here, it’s worth the wait. That tracker will turn you into a grey-haired man before your time! I, for one, don’t see this going into May. Seems like they’re giving themselves a lot of leeway to resolve whatever‘s got your truck gridlocked. This just posted by another member and see his last statement. I think once you have your truck, this will all be far removed from your mind.….ok ok maybe a little resentment will linger but a happy camper nonetheless!
Just took delivery.
37PP OW 801a + all options
Ordered 6/10/21
Built 12/3/21
OG delivery EST 12/15/21
Actual delivery 2/1/21

As Tom Petty says - “The waiting is the hardest part” That said, this truck is worth it.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@DillyDally, I’m not a member of “The Squad” but have been following yall’s interesting journey. I, too, share Kevo’s & James D sentiments. You’ve come to far in the game to back out now! We all knew this would be bad but no one could predict just how bad. Just trying to offer some encouragement as it is often stated here, it’s worth the wait. That tracker will turn you into a grey-haired man before your time! I, for one, don’t see this going into May. Seems like they’re giving themselves a lot of leeway to resolve whatever‘s got your truck gridlocked. This just posted by another member and see his last statement. I think once you have your truck, this will all be far removed from your mind.….ok ok maybe a little resentment will linger but a happy camper nonetheless!
I thoroughly appreciate the encouraging words but two things 1. i think 11 months will be the record for the longest it's ever taken a raptor to be produced and 2. im going on deployment so i dont have the time/resources to just wait like everyone else.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can be an honorary member of The Squad anytime! I've seen you around, you're good people!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thoroughly appreciate the encouraging words but two things 1. i think 11 months will be the record for the longest it's ever taken a raptor to be produced and 2. im going on deployment so i dont have the time/resources to just wait like everyone else.
Deployments…been there, done that, and have the ”blue card”! Thank you for your service and Godspeed on your journey!

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally get it even without the deployment aspect!! I just told my wife I'm only 90% sure I'm going to sign the papers when mine finally comes. One of the reasons I haven't bailed already is that I would have to drive 2 hours to pick up my deposit check. The other reason is I have my heart set on LFG. I have no doubt it's going to be a great truck, but the process has really sucked the joy out of the process and paying over mrsp for last year's model just doesn't sit too well with me at this point. If they don't offer some additional incentives, I might just get my deposit back and move one. I can drive my 2019 Gen 2 another year or two and wait out the craziness and hope thy bring back LFG. I also have no doubt that if I walk, they can re-sell it within a few days and I can live with that. When I mentioned this to my wife she said "Well what about the bed cover and rug that have been sitting in the living room for 4 months". I promised her would find a new storage location if I walked from the deal LOL. If I do end up buying it Ford's going to get a Longggggg complaint letter from me. Will probably fall of deaf ears, but at least I can get it off my chest.

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally get it even without the deployment aspect!! I just told my wife I'm only 90% sure I'm going to sign the papers when mine finally comes. One of the reasons I haven't bailed already is that I would have to drive 2 hours to pick up my deposit check. The other reason is I have my heart set on LFG. I have no doubt it's going to be a great truck, but the process has really sucked the joy out of the process and paying over mrsp for last year's model just doesn't sit too well with me at this point. If they don't offer some additional incentives, I might just get my deposit back and move one. I can drive my 2019 Gen 2 another year or two and wait out the craziness and hope thy bring back LFG. I also have no doubt that if I walk, they can re-sell it within a few days and I can live with that. When I mentioned this to my wife she said "Well what about the bed cover and rug that have been sitting in the living room for 4 months". I promised her would find a new storage location if I walked from the deal LOL. If I do end up buying it Ford's going to get a Longggggg complaint letter from me. Will probably fall of deaf ears, but at least I can get it off my chest.
So I ended up buying one from another dealership a week ago. I got really lucky. Ford sent me a survey a few days after and I lit them up. I love the truck, they make nice vehicles, but this current delivery system is garbage and the tracker even more so.

Goode22

Reaction score
I noticed my window sticker updated today and the 801A was lowered by $795. Also noticed the blend date is missing from new window sticker? anyone else notice? Ford tracker states ETA 2/6. Not holding my breath.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks. But don’t give up this close.