10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn.... this just sucks. Hoping this is just a placeholder and setting expectations that will be easily met early.
Seeing others on FB with the same push to May.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel for you man, I am ordering an AT4X and just going to keep which one I like better. I am kind of over the Raptor thing. This ordering process is an absolute joke. My TRX order came in and while it is absolutely school girl giggly fun to floor it, I let it go. Was not what I am looking for.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel for you man, I am ordering an AT4X and just going to keep which one I like better. I am kind of over the Raptor thing. This ordering process is an absolute joke. My TRX order came in and while it is absolutely school girl giggly fun to floor it, I let it go. Was not what I am looking for.
I’m waitlisted for the Silverado ZR2 but God only knows that process may be just as painful

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m waitlisted for the Silverado ZR2 but God only knows that process may be just as painful
If you start over you will be past May for about anything you order. Something to consider. But I get the wait and the process…. Just plain sucks. Feel for ya… so many getting strung along.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone Photoshop these guys in a Raptor.

View attachment 340291

You guys are HILARIOUS. Probably is true tho. It’s snowing like crazy back home I’m sure they are doing donuts.

At least you have seen your truck. Im not sure mine even exists

Brah I haven’t tho. All my buddies have and keep driving by and sending me pics. But I’m in Florida till may, trucks back home in Chicago :893Chainsaw-Smilie-:banghead: