10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked for FP and my truck at the Northfork Southern yard lol which is like 3 miles from plant lol

Your Raptor is in transit last scanned in Melvindale, MI. ETA to dealer is Feb 2nd.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a new ford bulletin was posted today about the blue cruise feature being pulled from some of the remaining 2021 f150's that haven't been delivered yet. (i just had mine looked up and my raptor is in this group) the window stickers will be redone and credited for the removal of blue cruise.

this should have been done 4 months ago!
Wtf man. This was a huge feature I was excited for.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a new ford bulletin was posted today about the blue cruise feature being pulled from some of the remaining 2021 f150's that haven't been delivered yet. (i just had mine looked up and my raptor is in this group) the window stickers will be redone and credited for the removal of blue cruise.

this should have been done 4 months ago!
Can you post a link to this?

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just reread it, and it's raptors only and it'll be applied to 21's and 22's. something about the bluecruise conflicting with the off-road suspension.
Man this was a main reason for upgrading to 2022, but wouldn’t surprise me as we haven’t seen a single Raptor with it activated yet meanwhile Tremors have had it