10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea call me suspicious as well, my date still hasn't moved from this Friday. Texted my dealer as I do once a month, they are showing the same thing and the Ford Rep has nothing to say. I did also ask them about parts for the recall and they at least have the parts in stock if I need them when it shows up. Still hoping for that magical call it shows up this week with no indication lol a man can dream
I am in the exact same boat and I don't get it. If your first leg from the factory is getting delivered by train the trucks are shipping. If you are convoy you are **** out of luck. If the guys that are 20 minutes away from the factory aren't getting trucks delivered. Those of us 5 hours plus away sure as hell aren't getting them. So far we have been though the supply chain **** and now the lack of truck driver issues. Now are 2021 trucks are just sitting in a parking lot somewhere and Ford could care less. **** you Ford.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww you guys are gonna make me tear up, lol. Hey don't forget the 09/27 thread! That was a great thread, and it went 117 pages so if you add them both up were at 291 pages!
You are correct...I just chose to block that thread out of my head for fear of PTSD. Although, if I'm being totally honest with myself, 10/11 isn't much better. I'm just numb to it all at this point.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww you guys are gonna make me tear up, lol. Hey don't forget the 09/27 thread! That was a great thread, and it went 117 pages so if you add them both up were at 291 pages!
I think I am the last of the 9/27 thread :(. I am officially part of you guys now. 9/30 Blend. 10/1 99% built. Still nothing..... moved to 2/12 not for an eta.