10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gents, we can finally close this thread!

PXL_20220430_140018663 - Copy.jpg

After 9 months since order and 6 months since 10/12 blend, I've finally received my truck. Got the message from the dealer on Thu that the truck was in, picked it up Sat. Y'all were right...it was worth the wait. Can't believe how much better the driving feel is, and the exhaust is so much better in person. Everything about the truck feels like an improvement from last gen. Now to start dumping money into mods.

<insert Mel Gibson stepping onto the last helicopter leaving the battlefield in We Were Soldiers.gif>

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gents, we can finally close this thread!

View attachment 352925

After 9 months since order and 6 months since 10/12 blend, I've finally received my truck. Got the message from the dealer on Thu that the truck was in, picked it up Sat. Y'all were right...it was worth the wait. Can't believe how much better the driving feel is, and the exhaust is so much better in person. Everything about the truck feels like an improvement from last gen. Now to start dumping money into mods.

<insert Mel Gibson stepping onto the last helicopter leaving the battlefield in We Were Soldiers.gif>
From LFG to CO…nice! Been one hellava roller coaster for you fellas but all is well now. Congrats & enjoy!