10/05/22 In Production Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Magnetic Personality
Reaction score
Fordie - where did you find the Ford marketing number? I would like some sort of real info, if it’s possible, on my Truck. Ford tracker says it remains “in production” still with a Built date of 11/22. Ford Performance says it’s “on plant hold” with no reason or time frame. An email I received from Ford Motors claimed an ETA of delivery this week, with no updates. Dealership says it should be arriving “next week” from what they can see. Nothing is consistent lol!

I’m glad you’re nearing the finish line!!! Maybe Ford Marketing knows something more specific?!?

fordie12

Reaction score
I found it from a fb post that someone posted, it’s 1(800)-334-4375. I totally understand the inconsistent responses are frustrating. For my truck, the response from ford marketing and my dealer seem to match up atleast. I would be interested to hear what they have to say about yours.

OP
OP
Magnetic Personality
Reaction score
Thanks for the number! That was the most information that I’ve had yet!! Ford Marketing is the best resource for info, they can see exactly where the truck is.

I’m guessing my truck failed some QC testing. It went from built / awaiting shipment back to “in production.” Currently on ramp in Dearborn awaiting resolution of “microchip hold.” Delivery was changed to week of dec 10-16, but that will obviously change again because it’s still not complete and we’re not even to “awaiting shipping” yet.

Guess I’ll pump the breaks on selling my Gen 2!

Let me know how your delivery experience goes!

OP
OP
Magnetic Personality
Reaction score
Update! I have resolved to calling Ford Marketing each Friday for a status update, as they are the best source of information that I have been able to find. They update their info every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

As of today, my Truck shows as being built 10/5/22, remaining “in production” on “chip hold” with a release date of 12/19! They verified that this is the date that whatever is missing should be added (hopefully), thus completing the build. Then I can begin to endure the shipping nightmares!

Dealer is showing delivery next week, but I’m not holding my breath.

Stay tuned….

fordie12

Reaction score
I called ford marketing and they told me that my truck is now in Pearland, TX, which is just 30min away from dealer. I guess its just waiting for a truck to pick it up and deliver it to my dealer at this point.