1.5” Leveling kit with 35” Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Not planning to modify anything else. I will see when I get them on if they rub. I will be using the factory wheels, so that will be in my favor for the offset.
Kevin
You should be good with factory offset. Check out the EXO expeditionxoffroad guys. He put 37s with a 1.5 collar and full send and claims he doesnt even think 37s would rub if left stock with no collar. He is running Icon Rebound pro's 17x8.5" with a +6 offset

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should be good with factory offset. Check out the EXO expeditionxoffroad guys. He put 37s with a 1.5 collar and full send and claims he doesnt even think 37s would rub if left stock with no collar. He is running Icon Rebound pro's 17x8.5" with a +6 offset
That's a very helpful video. Thanks!

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.5 in front gives the Raptors a mild “Carolina Squat” from what I see. To each there own. :banana-mario:
If you are referring to my pics, it measures dead level. As I mentioned, the ground isn't level in either picture. Lots of folks are using 2 and 1/4 as well which I could see sitting a bit nose high. Gen 2 was different there was more rake in my 2018 for sure.

dbonzo

Reaction score
For those who did the 1.5 level, how are you liking it? Just got my gen 3 this past week, thinking of doing the 1.5-inch. Sticking with the OEM 35's for now then 17x9 00 offset KMCs. Did you guys do an alignment right after?

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These Gen3 Raptors seem to be sooo close to level and they also seem to vary slightly from truck to truck. I just left mine stock since it is so close to level that I don't want to compromise the off road capability. This is the first truck ever that I have not leveled. I even have the RPG 1.5 collars sitting on my desk that I will not be installing if anyone wants them for a good deal.