1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the dealership has my truck, but now they have to work on all of the recall issues. Soo...maybe I'll get my truck tomorrow.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hooray! I have my truck. Gotta be one of the last 2021's to get delivered this year. Anyway, I'm happy to have it and relieved that the long wait is over. Got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic in what ended up being a 2 hour drive home. So I got to experiment and use the adaptive cruise control and lane keeping assist a bit. Neat technology, except that they both shut themselves off after a bit.

First order of business will be to remove the front license plate holder. I wish they hadn't even put it on, but oh well.

Truck.jpeg

AWill93

Reaction score
Truck just changed to built/awaiting shipment. Blend date was 2/2. Ford performance said they still see a hold status. Dealer confirmed truck is built awaiting shipment. Eta is June 17-23. Not getting hopes up just yet.

Yc_Raptor

Reaction score
5/14 got the email that by truck had been completed and delivery eta was 6/15-6-21. Received another email this evening with an updated delivery date of 8/2-8/8. Blend 2/3