1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news! Have you already picked up the truck?

Yeah I picked it up alright.

-Found a GPS device. I explicitly asked them not to install in writing. It was removed promptly and I'm debating on how to "discuss" this with GM
-I had bedliner overspray on both sides of the truck.
-Rail Dust. I've owned a BMW that had less iron in/on the paint. Raptor is Oxford white.
-The one thing I didn't even think to look at was the differential, which is very rusty.(not that it would have mattered if I did find it before leaving)
-Leather is puckered
-I hope the rear shocks are just filthy and coated with some type of lubricant.
-Body color piece under grill on top of the bumper is misaligned.
-I have a thin rusty hook looking piece with a plastic square retainer in the bed. Trim rails and top tailgate trim look like they have been sitting in the sun for 5 years.

They "detailed" the truck. My overinflated tires were very glossy, thanks I guess. I will take more pics tomorrow. I am not one to think something should be flawless regardless of price; however this is absolutely the worst shape I've ever had a new truck delivered in.

B1EC3D0A-0CC8-4958-BC4A-EED5B22443C9.jpegD9B3D96F-3D76-4426-8619-38BA3900BCAC.jpegE029533D-E12A-4945-890C-EF3CEEFC5948.jpeg4437B645-88A0-4004-9A4D-7ADF414F21F8.jpeg

Last edited:

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still on chip hold. Blend date 2/3

My blend date was 2/3 as well. If your build quality is anything like mine you are better off waiting.

I did remove the overspray yesterday. I am taking my daughter to pre-school and then I'm going to get as much as I can done on the paint correction as possible today. Taping off the fenders and other black trim will be very time consuming. Honestly if my other January order which is still unscheduled clean gets picked up, I will sell this one and buy the newer one.