1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is on transport delay from local distribution hub; I was hoping to get it before arthrogram next week...oh well.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After sitting in the rail yard 5 miles away from the trucking yard for 2.5 weeks my truck has finally made it to the trucking yard and has been unloaded. Now to wait on it to be loaded onto a truck….

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After sitting in the rail yard 5 miles away from the trucking yard for 2.5 weeks my truck has finally made it to the trucking yard and has been unloaded. Now to wait on it to be loaded onto a truck….

Im going on 2 weeks waiting for it to be loaded for the final leg. "Carrier delay shortage" is what FP told me this past Friday.

AWill93

Reaction score
Has anyone who is still in production since Jan/Feb received any information on what the delay is (Chips, Parts, etc)? FP is saying it’s produced on delay/hold, but can’t dig in further on what the delay/hold actually is.

Yc_Raptor

Reaction score
Blend 2/3. Still in production. Vvr shows chip hold. Has an open recall for steering column wiring now.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who is still in production since Jan/Feb received any information on what the delay is (Chips, Parts, etc)? FP is saying it’s produced on delay/hold, but can’t dig in further on what the delay/hold actually is.
Mine was "In Production" and blend 1/19. Finally converted to "Built" 4/24, then marked as "Shipped" 4/30. Hoping all of us who have spent a long time "In Production" finally see some movement!

SAPR53

Reaction score
Mine was "In Production" and blend 1/19. Finally converted to "Built" 4/24, then marked as "Shipped" 4/30. Hoping all of us who have spent a long time "In Production" finally see some movement!
congrats! Glad to hear some movement, 1/22 still waiting..

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2/3 blend, still transportation delay from local hub to dealer. Another Friday ETA is going to come and go again.

EDIT: Dealership received truck this morning. I almost know what happiness feels like.

Last edited: