1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck arrived rail in Cayce, SC a week ago. Apparently, the railcar that my truck is on was constructively placed and has just been sitting there. The bad part about it is it is only a few miles from the Hansen & Adkins trucking yard in Dixiana, SC. I've called the trucking company several times but there is nothing they can do until CSX gets the rail car to them. It's frustrating knowing that the truck is only 2 hours away from me.
Mine followed the same path and was unloaded from the railcar pretty quickly, but then sat in that Dixiana, SC yard for almost two weeks which was also about 2 hours from me. You'll forget all about this once you have the truck though. But it sure stinks waiting with it so close.

JAB2435

Reaction score
Mine followed the same path and was unloaded from the railcar pretty quickly, but then sat in that Dixiana, SC yard for almost two weeks which was also about 2 hours from me. You'll forget all about this once you have the truck though. But it sure stinks waiting with it so close.
My dealer told me they wont ship any vehicles to the dealerships until they have a full truck. Makes sense. So if you ordered from a small dealership you could be waiting for awhile.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me they wont ship any vehicles to the dealerships until they have a full truck. Makes sense. So if you ordered from a small dealership you could be waiting for awhile.

A full truck isn't too many vehicles depending on the size of the transport. Dealers can and will go get vehicles from time to time, never hurts to ask.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will wait until they have a full truck to go to certain area. But they certainly don’t wait on a full truck to go to a specific dealer. We get trucks all the time where we just get one vehicle off of it.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did any of you guys who have your truck have Ramp One CC59 never change from order to delivery? I know my truck is at the distribution center but nothing has updated.

Also local dealer ordered a Raptor 801A with everything except pro power on 4/4/22; Built on 4/13/22 and it's already in transit. Makes me feel violated.

canadianedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did any of you guys who have your truck have Ramp One CC59 never change from order to delivery? I know my truck is at the distribution center but nothing has updated.

Also local dealer ordered a Raptor 801A with everything except pro power on 4/4/22; Built on 4/13/22 and it's already in transit. Makes me feel violated.
That’s what my window sticker says but the trucks been all over the map and still not shipped.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mine has showed CC59 and never changed.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an ETA to the dealership now of Mid-May. They expect my truck to make it to the port of Seattle by the 10th and then they have another 10 days to get it up to Anchorage. I'm hoping these are worst case scenarios and that my truck shows up in a week or so. It shoes as "shipped" 8 days ago.